I’m going through Daryl withdrawal after this episode so bear with me… here’s last week and now onto this weeks wrap up! (that was a terrible segway)
- Dude on the road stop yelling. Poor guy.
- Road trip to finally get more ammo.
- But first they’ll waste what they have on some guy on a roof…
- Killer Carl saves the day again.
- Wait, he passed out from getting hit in the stomach? Huh?
- Here’s an idea… load the f’ing car while waiting for Morgan to wake up.
- Oh by the way in case the booby traps and writing on the wall didn’t already suggest, Morgan is craaaazy now.
- Well Morgan guess you should have shot your zombie wife earlier eh? This is the show of should haves.
- Weak people have inherited the earth. Oh and a nasty dude with an eye patch…
- Most Michonne has said in an episode ever.
- I felt bad for the rats lol.
- All that for a picture? Really? And what’s with Michonnes new disappearing/reappearing act? How skilled of a ninja is she?
- The paper machete cat was the best part of this episode.
- Why don’t they just move back to Ricks empty town? Seems like Morgan has things under control, there are lots of guns and then the Governor would leave them alone.
- So will the new bag of ammo last forever too?
- OMG poor guy on the road, that made me sad Daryl woulda saved him!
Any thoughts on this weeks episode?